What is Web Designing ?
Web designing is a process of creating a website using creative graphics and useful functionality. In website designing process the important factors are content, appealing look, good layout and accessibility of the website on all devices. In 2015 creating Responsive Websites which are optimized for Desktops, Tabs and Mobiles is very significant. We have added BootStrap Framework to enable you to design responsive websites.
About Our Web Designing Course
Our web design course content is created and updated by experienced web designers to match the present standards of web technologies. In our website program we teach all the aspects of layout designing, coding and testing. Our commitment is to make you a professional web designer.
- Introduction to Web Technologies.
- How the Website Works?
- Types of Websites (Static, Dynamic and CMS Websites).
- Responsive Web Designing.
- Client and Server Scripting Languages.
- Domains and Hosting.
- Web Standards and W3C recommendations.
- Careers in Web Technologies and Job Roles.
- Introduction to Adobe Photoshop
- Interface Tour of Photoshop
- Document settings – Dimensions,Color Modes,Resolution and Presets
- Move Tool
- Marque Tool
- Lasso Tool
- Quick Selection, Magic Wand
- Crop, Slicing Tool
- Healing Brush, Patch Tool
- Brush Tool
- History Brush
- Eraser Tool
- Pattern Stamp, Clone Stamp
- Gradient Tool
- Blur and Exposure Tool
- Pen Tool, Shape Tool
- Text Tool
- Other Photoshop Tools
- Layers, Groups and Smart Object
- Blending Options
- Filter Effects
- Client requirement Analysis
- Realtime Website Layout Design
- Responsive Design with Grids
- Practical Task in Layout Design
- Introduction to HTML
- Basic Structure of HTML
- Difference Between HTML and XHTML
- Head Section and its Elements
- Meta, CSS, Script, Title and Favicon
- HTML 4 tags
- Table tag and div tag
- Headings, Paragraph, Lists, Pre and Span Tags
- Anchor Links and Named Anchors
- Image Tag,Object Tag,Iframe Tag
- Form Tag and its attributes
- POST and GET Method
- Fieldset and Legend
- Text input, Text area
- Checkbox and Radio Button
- Dropdown, List and Optgroup
- File Upload and Hidden Fields
- Submit, Image, Normal, Reset Button
- HTML 5 tags
- Header,Nav,Main,Section,Article tags
- Aside,Figure,Dialog,Details,Summary and Footer tags
- Mark,Figcaption,Code and Cite tags
- Audio and Video tags
- Input tag new attributes and values
- Buttons,Datalist,Required,Placeholder and Autofocus
- Using HTML tags in realtime websites
- HTML Validators
- Introduction to Adobe Dreamweaver
- Dreamweaver Interface Basics
- Creating new documents
- Working with modes
- Definging a Site
- Creating root-site folder and its elements
- Working with previews
- Designing interface using Insert tools
- Properties Panel
- Template Design in DW
- Editable and Non-Editable Regions
- Defining the DWT for project.
- Working with errors, validating code
- CSS 3 Advanced Selectors
- nth-child() and nth-of-type
- first-of-type and last-of-type
- first-child and last-child
- first-line and first-letter
- before and after
- CSS 3 Properties
- Rounded corners
- Advanced Background Properties
- Shadow property
- New Font properties
- Transition and Transform properties
- Animation properties
- Introduction to Responsive Design
- Devices and their dimension ranges
- View-port tag
- Using css media queries
- Basic Custom Layout
- Introduction to Bootstrap
- Installation of Bootstrap
- Grid System
- Tables and Images
- Image sliders
- Icons Integration
- Realtime page design using bootstrap
- Introduction to Client Side Scripting
- Introduction to Java Script
- Variables in JS
- Datatypes in JS
- Operators in JS
- Conditional Statements
- Java Script Loops
- JS Popup Boxes
- JS Events
- JS Arrays
- JS Objects
- JS Functions
- Using Java Script in Realtime
- Validation of Forms
- Introduction to jQuery
- jQuery Features
- Installing jQuery
- jQuery Syntax
- jQuery Ready Function
- jQuery Selectors
- jQuery Actions
- jQuery plugins
- jQuery Validation plugin
- jQuery Slideshow
- jQuery Dropdown
- jQuery UI
- Working with jQueryUI
- jQuery Accordions
- jQuery Tabs
- jQuery Tooltips
- jQuery Autocomplete
- Clients Requirement Analysis
- Planning the Website
- Creating the HTML/CSS Structure
- Creating project using Bootstrap
- Integration of Features using JS and jQuery
- Project Testing
What exactly do I get with my course?
You get a course on our platform. Courses are at expert level covering the key concepts and examples.
The courses feature streaming video lessons by leading industry speakers and authors. Courses also include downloadable Student Workbooks, section quizzes, suggested exercises, and sample projects available as supplemental learning material. Students will also have access to 8 live webinars each month, covering a variety of trending topics in online marketing.
Many of our faculty are authors, and materials may reflect the content of their publications; thus, being familiar with their published work may be an asset, but is not at all required.
How valuable is Certification?
Not everyone needs Certification. The real value is in learning new skills, and the opportunities that provides for improved results, and new prospects.
But Certification is a way to prove that you’ve done that work, and honed those skills. Our Certification Courses are recognized as exam preparatory by OMCP®, the industry leading certifying body. Only the very best training courses that meet their stringent requirements earn that honor.
How long does it take to finish a course?
Great question. The number of video hours vary by course, and you’ll want to watch, pause, and review some videos once or twice. Plus, there are workbooks to review and fill out, and recommended exercises. Add to that the time to take quizzes, and any extra real-world application you want to do to test what you’re learning, and you’ll be pretty busy.
Self-paced members probably spend a total of 25-35 hours to complete a single Certification course. Since they study at their own speed as their schedule allows, how long that takes depends on how many hours you’ve got to dedicate to your studies each day or week. A few members have earned a Certification in a single month. On average, most have busy lives, and take about 10 weeks at 2-3 hours a week.
Coached Master Certification is a structured 90 day course, and the weekly exercises are mandatory. Plan on spending 5-7 hours per week, more when you’re working on your final project.
Am I guaranteed to get Certified?
In a word, no. But if you could just buy a Certification, it wouldn’t really have any value. Our courses are challenging even for experienced marketers.
But if you have a desire to learn, take the time to watch the video lessons carefully, take good notes, and rewatch videos when necessary to assure you’re absorbing the materials, you’ll do well. Experienced or not.
Why certified SEO’s are in demand?
There are six billion Google searches every day. This means that if a business isn’t ranking for their target keywords, potential customers are going to buy from someone else. That’s why there is a massive demand for marketers that understand Search Engine Optimization.