What is SEO ?
“Search engine optimization is the process of implementing best practices as per search engine guidelines to Rank Higher in search results. In other words SEO is generating traffic to our site using organic search results.
SEO is one of the most powerful tool for generating online traffic which helps a company in generating new customers. SEO process involves various techniques like website planning, business analysis, keyword research, on page optimization, link building and reports management. In our SEO Training we make you master all the concepts and make you capable of doing the live seo projects.
SEO Training Course
Silver It Solutions is the one of the oldest and top seo training institutes in Hyderabad, offering seo training in Hyderabad since 2007. We offer the comprehensive SEO Training with Live Practicals on Projects. We update our curriculum with the recent updates in the search engines. Each topic of SEO will be discussed in detail with one practical example of implementation to make sure every student will able to understand the topic easily. Attend a Demo to see our training methodology and faculty experience.
- HTML Basics.
- CSS Basics.
- Why WordPress ?
- WordPress Installation on Server.
- Understanding the Dashboard.
- Changing the default Settings.
- Installing and customizing themes.
- Content management in WP.
- Creating categories, pages and posts.
- Adding menu to site.
- Adding widgets to site.
- Installing useful plugins for site features.
- SEO specific plugins.
- Adding site and verification.
- Setting Geo target location.
- Search queries analysis.
- Filtering search queries.
- External Links report.
- Crawls stats and Errors.
- Robots.txt and Links Removal.
- Url parameters (Dynamic Sites only).
- Introduction to Keyword Research.
- Business analysis process.
- Practical case study.
- Types of Keywords.
- Keyword Research Methodology.
- Keywords Analysis Tools.
- Keyword generation ideas.
- Competition Analysis.
- Finalizing the Keywords List.
- Google website guidelines.
- Fundamental On-page Factors.
- Site speed analysis.
- Importance of Domain Names.
- File name Optimisation.
- Static Vs Dynamic File Optimization.
- Url Parameters in GWT.
- Title Tag Optimization.
- Meta Tags Optimization.
- Headers Optimization.
- SEO Content Writing.
- Anchor Links Optimization.
- Image Tag Optimization.
- Creating HTML and XML sitemaps.
- Robot.txt and its importance.
- URL Redirecting Techniques using .htaccess.
- Custom 404 Error Page.
- Introduction to Offsite Optimization.
- Submission to search engines.
- Google Link Scheme guidelines.
- Linking Building Methodology.
- Types of Linking Methods (One Way, Two Way and Three Way Links).
- Links Analysis Tools.
- Directory Submissions.
- Social Bookmarking.
- Local Business Listing.
- Importance of Local Listing.
- Submission to Google Places.
- Ranking on Top of Local Results.
- Factors for Local Rankings.
- Using Classifieds for Inbound traffic.
- Generating Links from QA sites.
- Blogging and Guest Blogging.
- Press Releases.
- Social Media Marketing Techniques.
- Website Position Analysis.
- Website Monthly Reports.
- Paid Tools for monitoring seo campaigns.
- Installing Analytics in Site.
- Generating Reports.
- Goals and Conversions.
- How Adsense Works.
- Adsense Guidelines.
- Website ideas for online earning.
- Understanding Adsense dashboard.
- Different types of payment model (CPC and CPM).
- Types of Ad Formats.
- How to choose correct ad formats.
- How to select profitable niche.
- Tracking multiple website with channels.
- Blocking competitor ads on our site.
- Reporting and Analysis.
- Integration of Adsense with Youtube Channel.
- Linking Adsense with Analytics.
- Other Ad Networks.
- Affiliate marketing networks.
- SEO Project to implement Onpage Optimization.
- Offpage Optimization for SEO Project.
- Content Marketing for Site.
What exactly do I get with my course?
You get a course on our platform. Courses are at expert level covering the key concepts and examples.
The courses feature streaming video lessons by leading industry speakers and authors. Courses also include downloadable Student Workbooks, section quizzes, suggested exercises, and sample projects available as supplemental learning material. Students will also have access to 8 live webinars each month, covering a variety of trending topics in online marketing.
Many of our faculty are authors, and materials may reflect the content of their publications; thus, being familiar with their published work may be an asset, but is not at all required.
How valuable is Certification?
Not everyone needs Certification. The real value is in learning new skills, and the opportunities that provides for improved results, and new prospects.
But Certification is a way to prove that you’ve done that work, and honed those skills. Our Certification Courses are recognized as exam preparatory by OMCP®, the industry leading certifying body. Only the very best training courses that meet their stringent requirements earn that honor.
How long does it take to finish a course?
Great question. The number of video hours vary by course, and you’ll want to watch, pause, and review some videos once or twice. Plus, there are workbooks to review and fill out, and recommended exercises. Add to that the time to take quizzes, and any extra real-world application you want to do to test what you’re learning, and you’ll be pretty busy.
Self-paced members probably spend a total of 25-35 hours to complete a single Certification course. Since they study at their own speed as their schedule allows, how long that takes depends on how many hours you’ve got to dedicate to your studies each day or week. A few members have earned a Certification in a single month. On average, most have busy lives, and take about 10 weeks at 2-3 hours a week.
Coached Master Certification is a structured 90 day course, and the weekly exercises are mandatory. Plan on spending 5-7 hours per week, more when you’re working on your final project.
Am I guaranteed to get Certified?
In a word, no. But if you could just buy a Certification, it wouldn’t really have any value. Our courses are challenging even for experienced marketers.
But if you have a desire to learn, take the time to watch the video lessons carefully, take good notes, and rewatch videos when necessary to assure you’re absorbing the materials, you’ll do well. Experienced or not.
Why certified SEO’s are in demand?
There are six billion Google searches every day. This means that if a business isn’t ranking for their target keywords, potential customers are going to buy from someone else. That’s why there is a massive demand for marketers that understand Search Engine Optimization.